Reporting in! Haha looking forward to next week man... Must be I keep thinking of work and you keep thinking of me then attract until I got no bus ticket to redang... MUAHAH!!!! But good oso I get one more week to work HAHAHAHA!!! I think pple must think I am crazy workaholic....
Ahahahahah !!BRO You let Esther see this she will have ur head in an armlock ... AGAIN lor !! You miss your canvassing buddy right ?? at least now u got your brother at last ! The wait is over lor !
Reporting in! Haha looking forward to next week man... Must be I keep thinking of work and you keep thinking of me then attract until I got no bus ticket to redang... MUAHAH!!!! But good oso I get one more week to work HAHAHAHA!!! I think pple must think I am crazy workaholic....
ReplyDeleteAhahahahah !!BRO You let Esther see this she will have ur head in an armlock ... AGAIN lor !! You miss your canvassing buddy right ?? at least now u got your brother at last ! The wait is over lor !
ReplyDelete